ABOUT THE CENTRE
The main objective of the Center is to promote collaboration between the college and leading enterprises and employers, increase the competitiveness of colleges in the labor market, and strengthen the connection between the graduates and the college.
The main challenges of the center are as follows:
- coordination, organization and summarization of the college work on employment issues of YSCCA students and graduates;
- providing certain experience and enhancing the career prospects of YSCCA students;
- ensuring effective communication between YSCCA students, graduates and potential employers;
- research, analysis and summary of information about local and international labor market trends;
- implementation of various analyses on YSCCA students' and graduates' career development prospects, the current status of competitiveness in the labor market and a number of other important issues;
- organization of different types of consultations, trainings, seminars and other activities on employment for the YSCCA students and graduates as well as dissemination of relevant information;
- establishment of permanent connection and collaboration between the collage and the graduates;
The main objectives of the center are as follows:
- organization of seminars and consulting services on internships and CV writing, appropriate presentation to the employer, career building and other issues related to modern labor market;
- meetings with employers;
- realization of voluntary programs;
- expansion of graduates' data electronic database;
- partnership with public and private organizations;
- informing graduates on vacancies and other opportunities;
- organization of different activities and round-table discussions which promote career development.
YSCCA Graduates and Career Center is now actively cooperating with around 28 state and private companies, enterprises in Armenia, as well as with a number of international organizations.
For more information on the business partnership of the Center, see the section "Partners".
You can find out more information about the activities of the YSCCA Graduates and Career Center in the annual reports of the Center.
Phone: +374 (10) 480-580:
+374 (94) 561 819
Email: [email protected]
Address: 37 Bagratunyats avenue., Yerevan, Armenia, 0061